- This event has passed.
Blockchain Security Workshop
January 16 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
ENROLL Today to attend the Blockchain Security Workshop on Monday, January 16, 2023, from 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Blockchains provide a decentralized platform for data processing and storage, potentially revolutionizing many business processes. However, blockchain-based platforms are only useful if they are secure. Participate in Blockchain Security Workshop to learn about the potential vulnerabilities and security risks that exist at each level of the blockchain ecosystem.
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- What security benefits do blockchain cryptography provide?
- How do blockchain consensus algorithms work?
- How does blockchain’s theoretical and real-world security differ?
- What are potentially exploitable vulnerabilities in smart contracts?
- What are the pros and cons of different blockchain architectures?
- How does blockchain technology affect regulatory compliance?
Blockchain Security Workshop Learner Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this intensive program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the security of blockchain’s fundamental cryptography.
- Explore the advantages and disadvantages of blockchain consensus algorithms.
- Identify the security impacts of blockchain infrastructure, such as nodes and networks.
- Discuss the security of smart contracts and their applications.
- Define how to develop a secure blockchain-based solution for a business case.
Certificate of Completion
Eligible for Blockchain Certification Association (BCA) Microcredential Exam
Blockchain Security Microcredential – The BCA Exam fee ($99) is included in your tuition.