- This event has passed.
Blockchain Architecture Workshop – 2 Days
February 15 @ 11:00 am - February 16 @ 4:00 pm
Blockchain Architecture Workshop
This 2-day live instructor-led Blockchain Architecture Workshop accompanies the Online OnDemand Blockchain Architecture course content. The live session helps you further understand the available platforms, hosting, associated technologies, languages, and security is paramount to any enterprise deployment’s success. You learn and discuss the pros and cons of each decision and a non-technical summary of implementation.
Who is it for
The Blockchain Architecture course is for existing architects and software developers, and technically capable managers to comprehend an enterprise blockchain application’s practical development and implementation. Executives, project managers, and developers aligning their experience with this emerging technology need to be aware of the various aspects of its governance and development.
You must have an understanding of computing and a strong sense of blockchain.
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
QUESTIONS WE’LL EXPLORE
- What is blockchain architecture?
- What are the core components of blockchain architecture?
- How does blockchain architecture differ from other architectures?
- What are the hosting decisions to consider?
- What are the business components of blockchain architecture?
- Identifying the decisions and participants in a successful blockchain implementation;
- Learn about various blockchain platforms – Open Source and Commercial;
- Understand the hosting and mining options;
- Awareness of associated technologies;
- Understand the primary programming languages;
- Determining the decisions surrounding the security of blockchains;
- Learn about blockchain architecture for building a private or hybrid blockchain;
- Certificate of Completion – Blockchain Architecture – 24 hours
- Blockchain Certification Association (BCA) Exam
- BCA Certified Blockchain Architect
This course is a component of the following Certification tracks: